“I believe that a godly home is a foretaste of heaven. Our homes, imperfect as they are, must be a haven from the chaos outside. They should be a reflection of our eternal home, where troubled souls find peace, weary hearts find rest, hungry bodies find refreshment, lonely pilgrims find communion, and wounded spirits find compassion.” --- Jani Ortlund
-- Jani Ortlund

Thursday, 16 March 2017

Welcome


Welcome to my new blog where I plan to share beautiful images of old fashioned ladies and homes form bygone eras. I find a lot of inspiration and comfort in looking at lovely pictures and photos of a more genteel time. If you are a bit of an old fashioned soul you may like to visit me from time to time to see what I'm sharing...I would be grateful for the company too! 
Blessings on your day...Trish

The Lady of the House xx

1 comment:

  1. HI Trish, I am a bit of an old fashioned soul like you too. I'm glad to have found you again and love the old photos of a genteel time. ♡

    ReplyDelete