“I believe that a godly home is a foretaste of heaven. Our homes, imperfect as they are, must be a haven from the chaos outside. They should be a reflection of our eternal home, where troubled souls find peace, weary hearts find rest, hungry bodies find refreshment, lonely pilgrims find communion, and wounded spirits find compassion.” --- Jani Ortlund
-- Jani Ortlund

Friday, 17 March 2017

Ruby Anniversary









It's hard to believe...my dear husband and I have now been married for 40 wonderful years!
His precious gift to me..a gold ring set with rubies and diamonds.
I thank God for the treasure I have in this man He has given me, and pray we have many more beautiful years ahead of us! 


4 comments:

  1. My sweet, sweet friend, may Our Lord continue to bless your union! What a beautiful picture of both of you :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mari...God has been so very good to us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both and may you have many more happy years together!
    Your ring is just beautiful. We will be married 39 years next Saturday.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne! Congratulations..hope you have a beautiful anniversary on Saturday. Isn't it amazing how fast the last 40 years have flown by? We are so blessed to be celebrating our long marriages..praise the Lord! :-)

      Delete